December 13, 2008

Pizza Part II

I just found some pictures of our first experiment with the pizza stone that I thought I would share them.  They will probably make you jealous.  And they should.  

This one is whole wheat crust, hummus, red & yellow peppers, sun-dried tomatoes, and fresh mozzarella.  I must admit that I copied the idea from my friend Mary, but it was only because when she made her hummus pizza it was so delicious that I could not stop thinking about it for weeks.  Thanks, Mary!


This one had sausage, fresh tomato, artichoke hearts, and fresh mozzarella.  And wow.  It was wonderful.  


Here's another picture to really make you jealous.  Or maybe it will inspire you to make your own pizza!  As my dad said in a text the other day, "You go girl."  


Hopefully tomorrow I'll be posting some desserts.  I plan on spending the day baking to avoid the snow, ice, and drop into the single digits that will be occurring here in MSP.  

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home