March 11, 2009

Trail Mix

My friend Dani had some trail mix with her today, and it looked so good that I had to make my own.  I was really happy to find a combination of my favorite nuts already mixed in one of the bulk bins at the grocery store.  It had walnuts, pecans, pistachios, hazelnuts (haselnuss for all you Germans out there), and almonds.  I also got some Kashi and M&Ms, and I had some pumpkin seeds at home.  


Add as much of each ingredient as you like.  Mix it all together, and you've got trail mix.  It's so easy even Nadya Suleman could do it.  Boom.  Roasted.  


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

WHOOO!!!! BURN!!!

March 12, 2009  
Blogger KG said...

Excellent food blog slam. Let's see if it turns up in another blog out there somewhere sometime soon...

March 20, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home