October 10, 2009

Inedible Lobster

Greetings from Seattle! I am officially on fall break and hanging out in the Pacific Northwest for the week, so I apologize in advance for a week of slow posting. I woke up at 4AM to the first snow of the year in Minneapolis, caught a glimpse of the St. Louis Arch from the plane and before I knew it I was landing the Emerald City.


I was welcomed at the airport in a manner usually reserved for our friend Natasha.


Then I rode around with Kyle and Mr. Taters. What a show off!


We picked my dear friend Sarah up from work so she could hang out with her little crustacean.


Ate some fish and chips of the chocolate covered potato chip variety.


Went dumpster diving for bread. Unsuccessfully, I should note.


And then the lobster dog started walking! It was a miracle!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger 1234 said...

augghhhh! i love the lobster dog! :)

October 13, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home